WHAT IS DATA PROCESSING – Data processing is the process of refining information! Information has exploded in this twentieth century.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR EFFECTIVE DATA PROCESSING – With the help of various tools, there is a constant flow of information.
In the five thousand years of human history, many times more information about various aspects of life can be gathered in a few days.
As far as astronomy is concerned, the amount of information Voyager sent to Earth such as Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, etc., has not been received in the last hundreds of years.
Simply putting information together does not work. There are three types of actions that need to be taken to make it consistent with proper rites.
The first thing you need to do is gather certain types of information.
Of course, it is not consistent as it is obtained through different means.
Therefore, we have to cultivate this information. Only then can the right conclusions be drawn.
In the end, it is important to manage the results.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR EFFECTIVE DATA PROCESSING
Is it correct when collecting the information? How accurate is it? It is desirable to cultivate her only after considering these things.
Many times when collecting information, it has to be written on paper. Then you have to think about how to fill it in the computer.
It is stored on a computer in a special way that can be easily handled.
After getting the information, it was stored in the computer and the work of refining it was started.
ACTIONS FOR EFFECTIVE DATA PROCESSING
It involves many things. Some of the important actions are:
- Group-wise division of information received. For example, population information, women, men, occupation, age, education, can be divided into several groups.
- The consistent layout of information in sequence. It can be arranged in ascending or descending order, old or new, small, large, etc.
- A mathematical process on the information. Information has to be used in mathematical formulas in many fields like payroll, result sheet, etc. Finally, a summary or summary of the findings. For example, in a particular test, the pass-fail ratio, the number of passers in the first, second, third class, such concise conclusions can be drawn.
The information was nurtured and it was concluded that the management of that information remains a part. Many times specific information has to be reused.
For this, it is necessary to store it permanently. Information can be stored on floppy disks, hard disks, or magnetic tapes.
We get to see her again whenever we want. Often the information transmitted in one place has to be sent to another place for further cultivation or use.
It also has to make copies of them and send them to various places. These are just some of the goal-setting shareware that you can use.
- FIRST GENERATION COMPUTER: ENIAC COMPUTER | EDSAC AND EDVAC COMPUTERS | VON NEUMANN
- HISTORY OF COMPUTING | WHO INVENTED THE MODERN COMPUTER?
- ENIAC COMPUTER – HISTORY, FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, SIZE, COMPARISON
- GENERATIONS OF COMPUTING | WHAT ARE COMPUTER GENERATIONS
- TYPES OF COMPUTER SYSTEM | ANALOG, DIGITAL, HYBRID
- ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTER | WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTERS
- WHAT IS DATA? DATA: DEFINITION, EXAMPLE, ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING
- WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAM? DEFINITION, EXAMPLE
- OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, NEED, FUNCTIONS, WORKING
- TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN COMPUTER | TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN OPERATING SYSTEM
- TYPES OF OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTERS | HISTORY OF OPERATING SYSTEM
- HISTORY OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM | FEATURES OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM
- WHAT IS A COMMAND LANGUAGE? USE OF COMMANDS IN COMMAND LANGUAGE
- MULTITASKING IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, USE, EXAMPLE
- MICROPROGRAM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, FUNCTION, PROM, AND E-PROM
- WHAT IS A SOFTWARE | MEANING | DEFINITION | TYPES OF SOFTWARE
- GENERAL PURPOSE COMPUTER AND SPECIAL PURPOSE COMPUTER
- WHAT IS HARDWARE IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION | EXAMPLE | IMPORTANCE
- WHAT IS AN ALGORITHM | DEFINITION | MEANING | EXAMPLE | RULES OF ALGORITHM
- BASIC PRINCIPLE OF COMPUTER OPERATION | DIAGRAM
- WHAT IS MACHINE LANGUAGE IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION
- WHAT IS AN ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE | DEFINITION | DISADVANTAGES
- HUMAN AND COMPUTER COMPARISON
- WHAT IS HIGH-LEVEL LANGUAGE IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION | FUNCTION
- WHAT IS A FLOWCHART | HOW TO DRAW FLOWCHART | FLOWCHART SYMBOLS
- SPEED OF COMPUTER | EQUATION | METRICS | COMPUTER WORK IN THE SECOND MEASUREMENT
- WHAT IS INTEGRATED CIRCUIT | DEFINITION OF IC | USE | EXAMPLE
- WHAT IS ASCII | ASCII TABLE | PURPOSE OF ASCII
- BIT AND BYTE DIFFERENCE | SIZE COMPARISON
- WHAT ARE BINARY NUMBERS | EXPLAIN BINARY NUMBER SYSTEM
- HOW TO DECIMAL TO BINARY CONVERSION | DECIMAL NUMBER TO BINARY CONVERSION
- WHAT ARE LOGIC GATES | TYPES OF LOGIC GATES | DEFINITION | FUNCTION
- HOW TO CONVERT NUMBER INTO HEXADECIMAL NUMBER | CONVERT INT INTO HEX
- WHAT ARE COMPUTER MEMORY | TYPES OF COMPUTER MEMORY | RAM AND ROM
- KEY COMPONENTS OF A COMPUTER | MAIN COMPONENTS OF CPU
- WHAT IS ARITHMETIC AND LOGIC UNIT | COMPONENTS AND FUNCTION
- FUNCTION OF CONTROL UNIT OF A COMPUTER SYSTEM
- WHAT IS A MICROPROCESSOR | USE OF MICROPROCESSOR
- MICROCOMPUTER MINICOMPUTER AND MAINFRAME COMPUTER
- WHAT IS INTERFACE IN COMPUTER SYSTEM
- MAIN TYPES OF HIGH-LEVEL LANGUAGES
- WHAT IS GIGO (GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT) | EXPLAIN GIGO
- WHAT IS COBOL | EXPLAIN COBOL LANGUAGE | FEATURES OF COBOL
- HOW TO WRITE A PROGRAM | STEPS OF WRITING A COMPUTER PROGRAM
- WHAT IS FORTRAN | FEATURES OF FORTRAN | VERSIONS OF FORTRAN
- WHAT IS BASIC (BEGINNERS ALL-PURPOSE SYMBOLIC INSTRUCTION CODE) | FEATURES OF BASIC LANGUAGE
- INTERNAL WORKING OF COMPUTER
- WHAT IS PASCAL LANGUAGE | FEATURES OF PASCAL | TYPES OF PASCAL
- WHAT IS WORDSTAR IN COMPUTER | WORDSTAR COMPUTER PROGRAM
- GENERATIONS OF LANGUAGES IN COMPUTER SYSTEM
- WHAT IS LOTUS 1-2-3 | FEATURES AND PURPOSE OF LOTUS 1-2-3 | HISTORY
- WHAT IS ‘C’ LANGUAGE | IMPORTANCE | HISTORY | FEATURES
- USE OF A COMPILER | WHAT IS A COMPILER | WORKING OF COMPILER
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERPRETER AND A COMPILER
- WHAT IS A UTILITY PROGRAM | SORT AND MERGE PROGRAM
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE WRITING A PROGRAM ON A COMPUTER
- WHAT IS MENU IN COMPUTER LANGUAGE