WHAT IS MACHINE LANGUAGE IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION – What if you went to a distant village and started a conversation in different with a local farmer? Don’t hesitate to say that the farmer will keep looking at your face with a blank face!
If his mother tongue is English, he will only understand what is spoken in English. The same is true of computers. It also has a mother tongue, its name is ‘Machine Language’!
MACHINE LANGUAGE IN COMPUTER
The computer only understands this language. The mother tongue of a computer can be written with the help of only two numbers, zero and one.
If a computer program is written in this language, the computer can execute it very quickly. In the early days, programs were written in machine language. But it took months.
There were so many mistakes and finding them was a headache. Of course, writing programs in the mother tongue of a computer was a very difficult task.
No one falls into such a mess now. Even if you learn the machine language of one type of computer, it is useless for another type of computer.
In short, there is no correlation between the machine language of the IBM computer and the machine language of the Apple computer.
With the help of a keyboard, the information we send to a computer is first converted into a machine language, and then the computer understands its meaning.
Recently new languages have been created for writing programs but none of them are understood by computers. It understands nothing but machine language.
- FIRST GENERATION COMPUTER : ENIAC COMPUTER | EDSAC AND EDVAC COMPUTERS | VON NEUMANN
- HISTORY OF COMPUTING | WHO INVENTED THE MODERN COMPUTER ?
- ENIAC COMPUTER – HISTORY, FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, SIZE, COMPARISON
- GENERATIONS OF COMPUTING | WHAT ARE COMPUTER GENERATIONS
- TYPES OF COMPUTER SYSTEM | ANALOG, DIGITAL, HYBRID
- ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTER | WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTERS
- WHAT IS DATA ? DATA : DEFINITION, EXAMPLE, ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING
- WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAM ? DEFINITION, EXAMPLE
- OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, NEED, FUNCTIONS, WORKING
- TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN COMPUTER | TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN OPERATING SYSTEM
- TYPES OF OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTERS | HISTORY OF OPERATING SYSTEM
- HISTORY OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM | FEATURES OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM
- WHAT IS A COMMAND LANGUAGE ? USE OF COMMANDS IN COMMAND LANGUAGE
- MULTITASKING IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, USE, EXAMPLE
- MICROPROGRAM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, FUNCTION, PROM, AND E-PROM
- WHAT IS A SOFTWARE | MEANING | DEFINITION | TYPES OF SOFTWARE
- GENERAL PURPOSE COMPUTER AND SPECIAL PURPOSE COMPUTER
- BASIC PRINCIPLE OF COMPUTER OPERATION | DIAGRAM
- HUMAN AND COMPUTER COMPARISON
- SPEED OF COMPUTER | EQUATION | METRICS | COMPUTER WORK IN SECOND MEASUREMENT
- WHAT IS HARDWARE IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION | EXAMPLE | IMPORTANCE
- WHAT IS AN ALGORITHM | DEFINITION | MEANING | EXAMPLE | RULES OF ALGORITHM