WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAM ? DEFINITION, EXAMPLE –
A computer is a machine that executes a ridiculous amount of formulas and calculations. But the work of a computer is not limited to a fast math tool. He has the ability to do more than that.
Computers can do many tasks that are not related to mathematics like selection, copying, comparison, reservation, etc. with the same promptness.
But if you want to get a variety of work done from a computer, you have to come up with a work plan. The computer steps on that layout.
WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAM ? DEFINITION
The computer needs to be given detailed instructions on how to work to get the right answers to your questions. These instructions are of course man-made. The program is the calendar of such detailed instructions!
Of course, it is not enough to just write on paper. They have to be stored in the computer via a keyboard, with words in a high-level language that the computer can understand.
After sending the data to the computer, the answers start coming from it as you want.
Examples of program can be classified in multiple categories, if talking about real time example every web application such google chrome, opera, safari, etc., are examples of programs.
Another common example of program is computer games and application with .EXE extension.
- FIRST GENERATION COMPUTER : ENIAC COMPUTER | EDSAC AND EDVAC COMPUTERS | VON NEUMANN
- HISTORY OF COMPUTING | WHO INVENTED THE MODERN COMPUTER ?
- ENIAC COMPUTER – HISTORY, FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, SIZE, COMPARISON
- GENERATIONS OF COMPUTING | WHAT ARE COMPUTER GENERATIONS
- TYPES OF COMPUTER SYSTEM | ANALOG, DIGITAL, HYBRID
- ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTER | WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTERS
- WHAT IS DATA ? DATA : DEFINITION, EXAMPLE, ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING
- WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAM ? DEFINITION, EXAMPLE
- OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, NEED, FUNCTIONS, WORKING
- TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN COMPUTER | TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN OPERATING SYSTEM
- TYPES OF OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTERS | HISTORY OF OPERATING SYSTEM
- HISTORY OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM | FEATURES OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM
- WHAT IS A COMMAND LANGUAGE ? USE OF COMMANDS IN COMMAND LANGUAGE
- MULTITASKING IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, USE, EXAMPLE
- MICROPROGRAM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, FUNCTION, PROM, AND E-PROM
- WHAT IS A SOFTWARE | MEANING | DEFINITION | TYPES OF SOFTWARE
- GENERAL PURPOSE COMPUTER AND SPECIAL PURPOSE COMPUTER
- BASIC PRINCIPLE OF COMPUTER OPERATION | DIAGRAM
- HUMAN AND COMPUTER COMPARISON