TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN COMPUTER | TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN OPERATING SYSTEM –
The nature of work is the same for an office manager and a computer operating system.
While the office manager manages the office by handing over orders to his subordinates, the operating system monitors whether the computer is functioning properly through its various programs.
Earlier emperors ruled over various provinces through sub-headers.
TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN COMPUTER | TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN OPERATING SYSTEM
Similarly, it is safe to say that these programs are the executors of the operating system. There are two types of bureaucrats.
One is called the control or controller program and the other is called the processor or modifier program.
Control programs monitor the performance of a computer. We can call them supervisors. It consists of three main types of programs.
Monitor programs create computer work schedules. The input-output control program connects the input, output devices to the computer, and makes the necessary tools available to the computer.
Job control programs look at the number of different programs that come to the computer for action and see if they are implemented accordingly.
PROCESSOR OR MODIFIER PROGRAM
Processor programs consist mainly of language translators and service programs. Among them, language translators convert high-level language programs into machine languages, and various tasks are assigned to the service program, such as improving previously-stored programs, merging two programs, copying programs from one device to another.
If all these programs are not in the operating system, then the computer will be in a state of ‘real life and waste’!
- FIRST GENERATION COMPUTER : ENIAC COMPUTER | EDSAC AND EDVAC COMPUTERS | VON NEUMANN
- HISTORY OF COMPUTING | WHO INVENTED THE MODERN COMPUTER ?
- ENIAC COMPUTER – HISTORY, FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, SIZE, COMPARISON
- GENERATIONS OF COMPUTING | WHAT ARE COMPUTER GENERATIONS
- TYPES OF COMPUTER SYSTEM | ANALOG, DIGITAL, HYBRID
- ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTER | WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTERS
- WHAT IS DATA ? DATA : DEFINITION, EXAMPLE, ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING
- WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAM ? DEFINITION, EXAMPLE
- OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, NEED, FUNCTIONS, WORKING
- TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN COMPUTER | TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN OPERATING SYSTEM
- TYPES OF OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTERS | HISTORY OF OPERATING SYSTEM
- HISTORY OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM | FEATURES OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM
- WHAT IS A COMMAND LANGUAGE ? USE OF COMMANDS IN COMMAND LANGUAGE
- MULTITASKING IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, USE, EXAMPLE
- MICROPROGRAM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, FUNCTION, PROM, AND E-PROM
- WHAT IS A SOFTWARE | MEANING | DEFINITION | TYPES OF SOFTWARE
- GENERAL PURPOSE COMPUTER AND SPECIAL PURPOSE COMPUTER
- BASIC PRINCIPLE OF COMPUTER OPERATION | DIAGRAM
- HUMAN AND COMPUTER COMPARISON