Hey guys, in this post we will discuss WHAT IS HARDWARE IN COMPUTER, DEFINITION OF HARDWARE, EXAMPLE AND IMPORTANCE OF HARDWARE IN COMPUTER.
Computers have two very different sections. One software and another hardware! All kinds of programs are included in the software.
All of the tools that can be used to implement these programs are hardware.
EXAMPLE OF HARDWARE
The computer itself, that is, all the electrons in it, is a major part of the hardware. But just having a computer doesn’t work, it takes a keyboard to store programs and data.
A monitor is needed to see what work instructions you are giving to the computer. The results that come out of a computer program are very important.
Either they have to be stored or they can be printed on paper using a printer. If you want to draw a graph without this, you need a plotter!
It also requires floppy disks, hard disks, magnetic tape, and other tools to store programs and data. All of these types of devices are called hardware.
IMPORTANCE OF HARDWARE
Merely software makes no sense if hardware is not available.
In fact, the idea of software was born many years after the first computer was created. But now they are like the lame and the blind.
Without software, the computer is lame, while without hardware the software is blind. Thus currently hardware and software have no choice but to go hand in hand.
- FIRST GENERATION COMPUTER : ENIAC COMPUTER | EDSAC AND EDVAC COMPUTERS | VON NEUMANN
- HISTORY OF COMPUTING | WHO INVENTED THE MODERN COMPUTER ?
- ENIAC COMPUTER – HISTORY, FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, SIZE, COMPARISON
- GENERATIONS OF COMPUTING | WHAT ARE COMPUTER GENERATIONS
- TYPES OF COMPUTER SYSTEM | ANALOG, DIGITAL, HYBRID
- ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTER | WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTERS
- WHAT IS DATA ? DATA : DEFINITION, EXAMPLE, ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING
- WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAM ? DEFINITION, EXAMPLE
- OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, NEED, FUNCTIONS, WORKING
- TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN COMPUTER | TYPES OF PROGRAMS IN OPERATING SYSTEM
- TYPES OF OPERATING SYSTEM IN COMPUTERS | HISTORY OF OPERATING SYSTEM
- HISTORY OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM | FEATURES OF UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM
- WHAT IS A COMMAND LANGUAGE ? USE OF COMMANDS IN COMMAND LANGUAGE
- MULTITASKING IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, USE, EXAMPLE
- MICROPROGRAM IN COMPUTER | DEFINITION, FUNCTION, PROM, AND E-PROM
- WHAT IS A SOFTWARE | MEANING | DEFINITION | TYPES OF SOFTWARE
- GENERAL PURPOSE COMPUTER AND SPECIAL PURPOSE COMPUTER
- BASIC PRINCIPLE OF COMPUTER OPERATION | DIAGRAM
- HUMAN AND COMPUTER COMPARISON
- SPEED OF COMPUTER | EQUATION | METRICS | COMPUTER WORK IN SECOND MEASUREMENT